Friday, May 21, 2010

Wasatch High School

I had a great time to day at Wasatch High in Heber City, Utah. I was there with some other local authors:
Frank Cole, author of Hashbrown Winters series
Berin Stephens, author of The Dragon War Relic, and
Alicia Buck, author of Flecks of Gold

We met some great students who would like to be authors someday and did a QA with them. I brought my camera but it sat forgotten in my bag. Such an airhead. I'll bring it with me tomorrow and I hearby VOW to take some pictures.

Booksignings for tomorrow:
Borders in Murray from 11am to 1pm
Wasatch High in Heber City from 2:30 to 6pm

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for coming to WHS and talking with us. It really helped me a lot.

    ~Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad. It was great to meet you all. That was my first school visit but I would happily do more.

    ReplyDelete