Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Tour

I have a growing list of book tour sites. You can check out the links on the left. One that I just found out about is Around the World Tours. Someone sent my book on the tour and the way it works is that people sign up to write a review and then they send the one book from one person to the next.

If you click on the link it takes you to the main site where the links to each tour stop will be available as the book makes the rounds. Right now the first review is up. So I'm interested to see how The Mark does on tour. Since I've had nothing to do with setting up this tour all the reviews will be completely unbiased. Okay, I hope the other reviews are also unbiased (I'm sure they are) but this feels just a bit more removed from me.

Here's the link: Around the World Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment