Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Signing at The Gateway Barnes and Noble

I should have gotten this up last week but I went out of town . . . I know, excuses, excuses.

I had a great time at my book signing on May 1 at The Gateway Barnes and Noble. They put me in a great location in the store and treated me very well.


Martin stopped by to talk with me because he knows my brother in law and recognized the name. It was fun to talk with him. Ok, so this is the only picture for now because all the other pictures are on my daughter's camera. I'll get to it . . .

Sam and her friend Connor and my younger daughter-who shall remain nameless-hung out with me. My sister also came by and stayed for a while, thanks J.

My favorite thing at a signing is when people just stop to chat. No need to buy a book, it's great to just talk with people. One guy stopped to say hello because we share the same last name. Not very common. Someone else stopped by who is working on a book herself. A couple of kids were interested in the tattoos I was giving out. I handed out a lot of bookmarks.

Next signing, this Saturday at the Barnes and Noble at Gateway Crossing in Bountiful from 1-3. Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment