Friday, February 12, 2010

Win a signed copy of Missing, by Ronda Hinrichsen!

A BYU-Idaho choir tour in British Columbia turns out to be anything but ordinary when soloist Stacie Cox spots a kidnapped child from Rexburg during a performance. Before Stacie can alert the authorities, the little girl disappears. Stacie vows to find and rescue her, a choice that forces her to deal with her guilt-ridden past and another little girl that haunts her dreams. When the handsome Matt Brennan helps Stacie in her search, she tries to resist the attraction she feels for him. Yet as he gains her friendship and trust, her resolve to never fall in love begins to crumble. And after a series of harrowing events, Stacie must decide if she is willing to sacrifice her life--and a possible future with Matt--to save a stranger.

I just finished reading this book, it's excellent.--Marilyn
Enter the Contest to Win a copy of Missing

Now through February 18th (winner announced within 2 days of contest deadline)
You must be a follower of my blog to win.
1 entry - comment on this post. Any old comment will do; say hello, tell us why you love to read, write a bit about yourself...really, anything. Please remember to provide a way for me to reach you if you win.
2 more entries - link this contest on your Facebook page.
3 entries - blog about this contest. You can blog about each specific giveaway for 3 entries for that giveaway or you can blog once about the entire contest (let me know which book you want the 3 entries to go for). Please provide a link so I can check it out.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, Marilyn, and I'm glad you liked MISSING. Good luck with the contest, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win this book. I read it, and enjoyed it very much, but haven't got a copy yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, one day left and only two entries. You two have a 50/50 shot (so far...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not too late, am I? Way behind on blog reading after last week's trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to read this book - please count me in.
    Thanks ~ megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too late Don, we go until MIDNIGHT. Still, only four so far, not bad odds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, you have won your very own copy of "Missing" by Ronda Hinrichsen, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete