Friday, February 26, 2010

Rhapsody In Blue is now on the playlist

I was finally able to get my daughter playing Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin, up on the playlist. It's the concerto version not the solo version, which means she plays it with her piano teacher accompanying her. The recording was made at her solo recital in November on 2008.

The link is not a video like the others but until I figure out how to work around a couple of issues with my computer, it's the best we could do for now.

I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and don't forget to make a comment to win my book, I'd love to give you one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    I did n't know you have a blog! But I am happy to find it:) I miss you my friend! And I can not wait to get my hands on your book!! Put me in your drawing for sure!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete