Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Ball's In Her Court by Heather Justesen

She's got a great job, a loving group of family and friends, and basketball skills like you wouldn't believe, but Denise DeWalt's life is far from perfect, and she's about to come face-to-face with a past she hoped to leave behind forever.

Twenty-six-year-old Denise thinks she's come to terms with her childhood in the foster care system, but when her old nightmares return, Denise realizes that she must deal with her past once and for all if she ever wants to move on to a brighter future with Rich, the only man who can see past her former life. As Denise's search leads her closer and closer to the one person she hoped she'd never have to face again, she begins to realize that her future depends on just one person--herself.

This emotional and inspirational love story proves that life is full of unexpected twists and turns--especially when it comes to facing your demons, fighting for love, and finding happiness for the future.

To learn more about Heather and her writing, visit her website: www.HeatherJustesen.com or check out her blog: www.HeatherJustesen.blogspot.com. 

Enter the Contest to Win a copy of The Ball's In Her Court
Now through February 8th (winner announced within 2 days of contest deadline)
You must be a follower of my blog to win.
1 entry - comment on this post.  Any old comment will do; say hello, tell us why you love to read, write a bit about yourself...really, anything. Please remember to provide a way for me to reach you if you win.
2 more entries - link this contest on your Facebook page.
3 entries - blog about this contest. You can blog about each specific giveaway for 3 entries for that giveaway or you can blog once about the entire contest (let me know which book you want the 3 entries to go for). Please provide a link so I can check it out.
1 grand entry - let me know if you have preordered my book and I'll give you one automatic entry in every drawing for the month of February. It might not sound like it but I'm really not trying to get you to preorder, or even order my book. However, I want to show my gratitude to those who have ordered and I thought this might be a good way to do that.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for having this contest! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the book and am excited to see the next one "Rebound" this Spring.
    Except this isn't Paul it's Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, I'm going to enter every one because I can't buy any of these books where I live!! And I can't wait for yours to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Marilyn, Thought I would enter this one as well. Who knows I might get lucky.

    Thanks,
    Sena

    senasm@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn...very fun contests. Books, books, books...huzzah!

    amy@silvergravity.com

    ReplyDelete