Thursday, February 25, 2010

Win a copy of my book, The Mark

She's had it forever. A tiny mark on her hand. No big deal, right? But when Tori discovers that her ordinary freckle is really some kind of microscopic tattoo, she doesn't know what to think, especially after meeting Eric, a guy she feels strangely connected to--and not just because he has a mark too.


All too soon, Tori and Eric realize that their marks are only the first clue to a mystery that will change everything. And with each new discovery, Tori finds herself pulled deeper and deeper into a world she could never have imagined.

"The Mark is an engaging, fun puzzle of a book--a riddle to be savored. I was taken in by the surprising romance, and the intriguing storyline kept me hooked until the last page. I'm hoping for a sequel!" --Aubrey Mace, author of Spare Change, My Fairy Grandmother, and Santa Maybe


Enter the Contest to Win a copy of The Mark

Now through March 1st. (winner announced within 2 days of contest deadline)
You must be a follower of my blog to win.
1 entry - comment on this post. Any old comment will do; say hello, tell us why you love to read, write a bit about yourself...really, anything. Please remember to provide a way for me to reach you if you win.
2 more entries - link this contest on your Facebook page, or Tweet about it.
3 entries - blog about this contest. Please provide a link so I can check it out.

Good luck!

17 comments:

  1. Even if I win this I will buy a copy anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds like a great book. I'd love to win one. And I'd love to do a review on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good! I love the mystery :D I'd love to win it!

    Tweet: http://twitter.com/Entre_Libros/status/9639303406

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    entrelibros_blog(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this! Sounds like a really great book!

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this book sounds totally awesome book. Sounds like some exciting read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted about this contest on my blog here.
    http://elizabethwritersblock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great! I wasn't sure anyone would comment. See how pathetic I am, I'm happy even for someone to want my book for free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mark, sounds exciting & intense. I would really like to read this one.
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I want to read The Mark! It sounds awesome, I'm intrigued. I will definitely be on the lookout for this once it's released! :D

    I also tweeted here - http://twitter.com/peacelovevegan/status/9771191074

    (Only enter me if this is international).

    Thanks and congrats on your upcoming release!!
    hanging.by.a.moment_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow in GFC.
    Your book looks fascinating. Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy!

    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a really interesting book.

    +2 Tweet: http://twitter.com/Sparima/status/9799541060

    +3 Posted about contest: http://fictionkingdom.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-international-giveaways.html

    spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am your biggest fan. I am looking forward to reading your book. Even if I don't win I will be buying your book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Mark doesn't come out in my Canadian bookstores:(
    Hope to read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Running the numbers with random.org right now, and yes, I'll do international.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok--I see that I left my comment on the wrong post! So I will do it again! I am so excited to read your book! I can't believe my good friend and old neighbor is a published writer! that is so cool! I can not wait to read The Mark. It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melanie, welcome aboard. Everyone, the winner is Spav, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my favorite from the website is the white beadboard workbox

    ReplyDelete