Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts

Savannah Compton is devastated when her sister and best friend, Allison, falls into a coma after a tragic accident. Or was it an accident? Even with a charming and handsome detective at her side, it seems Savannah may never discover the truth. But if she doesn’t her family could be in even more danger. And Savannah’s past holds its own secrets that could change everything.
Now she must prove her innocence to the one person who is beginning to matter most. Join Savannah as she struggles to summon faith and rely on hope, even in the darkest of circumstances, and learn how the bond between sisters can overcome anything.

Cami is a wife, mother, author, Christian, exercise scientist, and proud supporter of Casper's Malt Shoppe.

Enter the Contest to Win a copy of The Sister Pact
Now through February 15th (winner announced within 2 days of contest deadline)
You must be a follower of my blog to win.
1 entry - comment on this post.  Any old comment will do; say hello, tell us why you love to read, write a bit about yourself...really, anything. Please remember to provide a way for me to reach you if you win.
2 more entries - link this contest on your Facebook page.
3 entries - blog about this contest. You can blog about each specific giveaway for 3 entries for that giveaway or you can blog once about the entire contest (let me know which book you want the 3 entries to go for). Please provide a link so I can check it out.
1 grand entry - let me know if you have pre-ordered my book and I'll give you one automatic entry in every drawing for the month of February. It might not sound like it but I'm really not trying to get you to pre-order, or even order my book. However, I want to show my gratitude to those who have ordered and I thought this might be a good way to do that.  

17 comments:

  1. Savannah is one of my favorite cities. I wanted to name Skylar "Savannah" but then he was a boy so we didn't...and then, when Sky was 2 weeks old we moved half way across the country to a ward that had a baby girl named Savannah born on the same day. Would've been weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the named Savannah, too, but we've got 5 boys and that, too would have been weird. =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, there's so much in a name. We worry over what we should name our children (and our fictional children) and yet we have no say on what our own name will be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Savannah as well, but my husband is not convinced! Why do we have to come to an agreement about these sort of things? I'm the one carrying the cute baby.
    Thanks, Marilyn, for giving away my book. I'll put the word out on Facebook and Twitter. Hope your contest is amazing,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really like to read "The Sister Pact" it sounds so intense & exciting. I like the mystry books the best. I like to guess early on "who did it", then find out if I was right.
    I found out about your blog, from Cami's blog.
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally see the connection between sister because I have so many of them. If one of them was hurt I would feel lots of Pain. It seems like an amazing book and Savannah seems like such a strong girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two sisters and the three of us have helped each other through hard times.
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read this and then pass it on to my three sisters, please count me in.

    I am a new follower

    alongtheway at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted about the sister Pact Contest on my blog this is the link http://elizabethwritersblock.blogspot.com/2010/02/win-copy-of-sister-pact.html
    I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could have sworn I already commented here, but I don't see it. So just in case I forgot, or have amnesia, or something weird, I'll leave another one. I don't want to risk it, since the contest closes tomorrow. I loved this book, and want a copy. I'd love to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win a copy of this book. My sisters and I have been through some very tragic events in our lives. We cling to the Father and lean not on our own understanding, it is truly by the grace of God that we are still standing today. Thanks so much for the chance to enter my name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I came to visit from Cami's website. Good luck with this new endeavor!
    I just became a new follower in GFC ~
    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I would love to win. I am going to Savannah in April!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings,
    I would love to be entered in this giveaway. The book sounds so good. I'm a follower.
    Have a blessed day.
    Trinity Rose aka Wanda

    wandaelaine AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a wonderful book!! I would love to be chosen! I am a follower.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, I've got you all down. Thanks all for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It has been true so far that the person with the most entries has won the book. Not this time. Congratulations Janet Ruth, you've won! (Congrats to you and your sisters.)

    ReplyDelete