Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I know it's not much yet...buy hey, I'm just getting started. I wanted to let you know about a few upcoming things.

First and most importantly, the first week of February will begin my gratuitous begging for more traffic to my blog by giving out a bunch of free stuff. In the meantime take a look at Cami Checketts site (see the link on the side) and check out all the stuff she's giving away. I'll look around for other sites and add them on the sidebar as well.

Second, I'm busily working on the final edit of my book, The Mark, so that it can be sent to the publisher. Once it's sent in I can publish a sneak peek at the first chapter. Oh, and I love the cover design and can't wait to post that as well as soon as I get the ok.

Third but not least. Ok, maybe this is the most important. I'm planning a trip to New York to hear my daughter sing in Carnegie Hall with her choir. I don't know, but I'm kind of thinking--once I do THAT my life will be complete.

So thanks for visiting, don't be a stranger. Make sure to check in so you can win some of the free stuff I'll be giving away. Oh, and tell all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment