Thursday, March 18, 2010

Book Status

Hello all. So, I was just checking the different online sellers where you can pick up my book and found that Barnes and Noble online is now out of stock, Borders is out of stock, but Amazon still has it in stock. In fact, their price is really good. So you can still order it at Amazon or at Cedar Fort.

I'll leave the links to Borders and Barnes and Noble just because they have some other links up where you can pick it up.

Also, I found out today that bookstores don't order every book that they can. But they will order a book if it's requested. So....If anyone feels inclined to request it that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I find that too. I think it's great to try to get book signings at a variety of stores, because then they will order your book. If it sells well, they will probably order some more when those run out.

    ReplyDelete